When there’s important news about the women who make the deals, invest the capital and build the businesses, you’ll learn about it in Women’s PE Briefs:
- Obtain insight into the deals driven by women investors
- See which women were instrumental in their firm’s fund closure
- Access key industry data that may shape your firm’s approach to deal making and fundraising
- Read about women entrepreneurs who are building significant companies and attracting capital and attention
- View job postings to see which companies are reaching out to women to fill key positions
- Learn which women are being promoted, landing new positions, striking out on their own or embarking on new endeavors
- Provide team members with role model profiles – women having an impact on the industry – through a multi-user subscription for your firm
Members of our new membership community, PEAK, get access to daily news and insights from Women’s PE Briefs via an exclusive private platform, in addition to several other benefits. To learn more about becoming a PEAK member, please visit the PEAK website.
We also offer a complimentary abridged version of the weekly newsletter. To sign up for the abridged version, please fill out the Sign Up Form.
What’s Happening Now in Women’s PE Briefs?
Canvas Ventures’ Rebecca Lynn backs a company that she sees having the ability “to fully transform the payments ecosystem.” Read more.
As Founder and CEO of MB Global Partners, Maria Boyazny concentrates on investing in special situations and opportunistic credit markets, helping over-leveraged companies restructure balance sheets. She tells us how MB Global has positioned themselves as “the buyer of last resort” and touches on how they deal with the risks associated with their particular portfolio.