If your organization wants to influence the influencers — a laser-targeted demographic of successful women decision makers — you’ll find them all year long by advertising in Women’s PE Briefs.
Benefits of Advertising:
- Targeted messaging to more than 10,000 senior-level industry decision makers
- Access to the women who raise funds, invest in high-growth companies, make acquisitions and generate liquidity
- Multi-platform presence and visibility via the web, video, social media and Falk Marques Group Summits
- Brand alignment with unique and valuable content readers cannot find anywhere else
- Association with the Falk Marques Group and its unparalleled reach and reputation among the industry’s most senior women executives
Women’s PE Briefs offers multiple underwriting opportunities for firms seeking to target their message to senior-level industry decision makers. The e-Newsletter delivers high-profile, highly visible underwriting opportunities to a select group of businesses looking to build their brand and target their message to an engaged and influential audience.
Advertising in Women’s PE Briefs creates buzz for your brand, product or service among top women decision makers in private equity, venture capital and other alternative investments. The e-Newsletter offers a limited number of placement and frequency packages on a first-come, first-served basis. All packages include one ad placement per week with a minimum purchase of a one-month package.
Women’s PE Briefs readers are savvy consumers of luxury brands, products and experiences. They dress smartly, travel extensively and have a sophisticated palate. And, they share their experiences with a wide network of affluent friends and colleagues. Advertising in Women’s PE Briefs is a great way to launch a new high-end product, create buzz for your brand or portfolio company or present a time-sensitive offer. Ideal business-to-consumer advertising categories include: fashion, travel, fitness, housewares and beauty products.
For More Information Contact:
Director of Business Development
Tel: +1 508-801-8463 (Mobile)
Tel: +1 781-652-0900 (Main)
What’s Happening Now in Women’s PE Briefs?
A private equity firm acquires a portfolio company of W Capital Partners Managing Director Alison Killilea. Read more by subscribing.
A Conversation With Kristina Burow
ARCH Venture Partners provides seed/early stage venture capital to companies like Unity Biotechnology, which tackles diseases of aging. Managing director Kristina Burow started with a $50K investment and, once Unity’s biology was deemed “druggable,” raised $116M in Series B.
Tune in for the full interview.
Women’s PE Briefs Tweets
Error: Your Requested widget "Easy Twitter Feed Widget " is not in the widget list.
- [do_widget_area footer_left]
- [do_widget id="text-5"]
- [do_widget_area footer_mid_loggedin]
- [do_widget id="text-9"]
- [do_widget id="recent-posts-5"]
- [do_widget id="search-2"]
- [do_widget_area footer_mid_loggedout]
- [do_widget id="text-8"]
- [do_widget_area footer_right]
- [do_widget id="text-6"]
- [do_widget_area sidebar-1]
- [do_widget id="nav_menu-2"]
- [do_widget id="text-7"]
- [do_widget id="search-4"]
- [do_widget_area widgets_for_shortcodes]
- [do_widget id="widget-easy-twitter-feed-widget-kamn-2"]
- [do_widget_area wp_inactive_widgets]
- [do_widget id="archives-4"]
- [do_widget id="text-3"]
- [do_widget id="text-4"]
- [do_widget id="archives-3"]
- [do_widget id="recent-posts-3"]
- [do_widget id="search-3"]