April 25, 2014
- By accessing the Newsletter, you represent and warrant that you have attained at least 18 years of age or, if younger than 18, are at least 13 years of age and have a parent’s or guardian’s permission to access or use the Newsletter.
- The texts, interviews, photographs, videos, graphics, metadata, quotes, data, information, the overall “look and feel”, and all protectable intellectual property available through the Newsletter (“Content”) is the property of FMG and its licensors. It is provided by us and our licensors to you for your personal use and information only. You may not use the Content or Newsletter for any commercial purpose. You may not remove, alter, forward, scrape, copy, sell, distribute, retransmit, create derivative works or otherwise make available the Content to third parties without our prior written consent, except as occasionally permitted by any sharing functionality in the Newsletter that expressly allows you to share Content or links to Content with a few other individuals. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discern the source code or architecture of any feature or component of the Newsletter.
- You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights in the Newsletter and the Content (in whole and in part), including, but not limited to, all copyright and trademarks, are and shall remain the property of FMG, its affiliates, and/or our licensors, and you shall not acquire any rights in them. Except for the limited license expressly set forth herein, you are not conferred any right, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, under copyright or other intellectual property rights, either now or in the future. We have arrangements with third party providers of printing services to enable you to purchase re-prints of certain Content (contact: Reprints@FalkMarquesGroup.com).
- We have no obligation to store and we may remove or delete any User Material for any reason, at any time and without notice to you.
- We respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions given by any third party content provider, interviewer, person interviewed, advertiser, sponsor or other user. We may link to, reference, or promote websites, applications and/or services from third parties. You agree that we are not responsible for, and do not control such non-FMG websites, applications or services. We may run paid advertisements and sponsorships from third parties on the Newsletter. Any dealings you have with any such third party advertisers or sponsors are solely between you and such advertiser or sponsor.
- The Newsletter and Content are provided for informational purposes only. You understand and agree that the Newsletter does not recommend any security, financial product or instrument, nor does mention of a particular security on the Newsletter constitute a recommendation for you to buy, sell, or hold that or any other security, financial product or investment. The Newsletter does not provide tax, legal or investment advice or opinion regarding the suitability, value or profitability of any particular security, portfolio or investment strategy. Neither we nor our licensors shall be liable for any errors, inaccuracies or delays in the Newsletter or any Content, or for any actions taken by you in reliance thereon. You expressly agree that your use of the Newsletter and the Content is at your sole risk.
- YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE NEWSLETTER AND ANY CONTENT, COMPONENT OR FEATURE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE NEWSLETTER IS ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO ACCESS, USE OR THE UNAVAILBILITY OF THE NEWSLETTER (OR ANY PART THEREOF).
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, FMG, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ADVERTISERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “FMG PARTIES”) WILL NOT BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUESTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS AND LOST REVENUES, WHETHER IN NEGLIGENCE, TORT, CONTRACT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF THE FMG PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
- The Newsletter, and components thereof, may be subject to United States export controls. No Newsletter or any part thereof may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the United States has embargoed goods, or to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By using the Newsletter, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.